I can hardly wrap my mind around the fact that you were born 4 years ago today. Sometimes it feels like it was yesterday and sometimes I can't remember my life without you. We have had so much fun watching you change over the past year. We all survived the 3's (I think they are the new terrible two's) and in the last few weeks we have literally watched you mature right before our eyes from a toddler into a boy. You can do everything all by yourself including, getting dressed, bathing, putting your helmet on to ride your bike, eating, getting yourself something to drink, putting your dirty clothes in the laundry room, putting your clean clothes away, brushing your teeth and so much more. You are still ornery at times (you wouldn't be our child if you weren't), but you are the sweetest, most lovable little boy I know. Your smile is infectious and you melt my heart every time you tell me "Mommy, I love you. You're my best friend." You continue to keep us on our toes as parents, but you have made us better parents because of that. Some of your favorite things right now are your leapster (definitely could have a video game junkie on our hands), playing basketball, riding your bicycle (you got a new one for your birthday because you outgrew your other one), going to Chuck E Cheese, and your newest obsession is bowling. You love to play outside, you still are a pretty good eater, and you love to drink milk. Your vocabulary has grown exponentially over the past year, and you always make us laugh with your little sayings. You are an amazing little boy and we are so blessed to have you in our lives! Happy 4th birthday Brady!
We love you more than all of the cupcakes that have been eaten this year!!
Mom and Dad
Video Games....must be a guy thing!
Look at that form...think we have a professional bowler on our hands?!?!
What a stud muffin...ladies no drooling, please! We ordered Brady's suit for Uncle Jared's wedding in July!

I love the letter to Brady! So sweet! It is so amazing how fast they grow...
ReplyDeleteI hope all is well!
HAPPT BIRTHDAY BRADY!!! Boy he is handsome in that tux!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Brady Boy! Can't believe he is four! Man, he does look handsome in that suit! I'll be sure to show Addie. :)
ReplyDeletehappy birthday to brady! he shares the same birthday as andy. :)
ReplyDeleteYour children are adorable!
ReplyDelete