Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fun in TC

Since it was my spring break from school, I decided to take the kiddos to TC to spend some time with their grandparents and great-grandparents. My grandma and grandpa Ward came to visit for a few days! The boys had a lot of fun and I think they thoroughly wore them out for their trip home to Missouri. Here are some pictures from the week! As you can tell from this first one, Cole thought his mommy was leaving, not just taking his picture. He's a little bit (or a lot if you ask his dad) of a mama's boy!Great Grandma Ward is always so good about getting on the floor and playing with the boys! She helped them build a big block tower.Look at that concentration! :-) Engineer in the making???Down there, they actually need to mow their grass. Not that I love to mow the grass, but I was a little jealous! Cole had so much fun helping grandpa Alvey!This is how I found them one morning while I was getting them breakfast. Brotherly love.


We had a great time seeing everyone and we are so excited to head to Kansas City Memorial Day weekend to see the whole Ward gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment