Sunday, April 10, 2011

T-Ball

So Brady has started sport #2, T-Ball (or baseball if you ask him). Brad is once again coaching, which means Cole and I will be on the sidelines cheering everyone along. Once Brad got the equipment for the team, that is all Brady and Cole want to do. I'm starting to see why the younger siblings are typically better at sports. I'm pretty sure I didn't have Brady outside hitting baseballs and shooting basketballs 1 month after his 2nd birthday! Enjoy the pictures from one of our at home practice sessions.
Is there anyone else who looks at this picture and thinks "this might not end well!" No worries, it did! Brady waited patiently until Cole was in the outfield before he swung the bat.

Cole playing the outfield and lining up all of his balls. :-)
Daddy and Cole collecting all of the balls that Brady hit.
So focused! He can actually hit the ball really well! Not to be outdone by his big brother....Cole had to have a batting session too!
We'll see how Brady does with this sport. He seemed to enjoy football, but I'm not sure he'll want to do it again. Maybe baseball will be his sport....only time will tell! (Although I think his daddy is secretly hoping it will!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment