So we headed to our friends' and my fellow Butler alumni's house the Callahan's to take in the big final four game. Our friends the Angermeier's drove up and we watched them beat VCU to play in the championship game once again! It was so fun to get to cheer on the Dawgs with some fellow Butler grads and our Butler wanna be husbands! :-) (They can't help it they went to schools like ISU, Western Kentucky and Valparaiso and their teams are no where to be found come tournament time.) Oh wait, I think the ISU Sycamores did dance.....at least for a minute or two. Enjoy the pictures from our fun night cheering on the Butler Bulldogs!
Like father like son, can you tell they are both really into the game. And then there's Cole cheesing it up for the camera and not even realizing there was a basketball game happening.
Addie you're cute, but you're sitting just a little too close to my little boy!! ;-) The kiddos watched Toy Story III, and I think she was a little scared. I let her daddy know about it though!
Movie time for the kids.
How cute are they!
Unfortunately Butler lost to UConn in the championship game, but we were so proud of their journey to get to the final game! Once again, they were humble, confident, polite young men who represented Butler wonderfully and provided my two boys with roll models that I can be proud of for years to come! Go Butler! P.S. Thanks Angermeiers for the new Butler shirts!! What a great birthday present!
Addie you're cute, but you're sitting just a little too close to my little boy!! ;-) The kiddos watched Toy Story III, and I think she was a little scared. I let her daddy know about it though!
Movie time for the kids.
How cute are they!
Unfortunately Butler lost to UConn in the championship game, but we were so proud of their journey to get to the final game! Once again, they were humble, confident, polite young men who represented Butler wonderfully and provided my two boys with roll models that I can be proud of for years to come! Go Butler! P.S. Thanks Angermeiers for the new Butler shirts!! What a great birthday present!

No comments:
Post a Comment