Friday, April 1, 2011
Happy Birthday Brady!
Dear Brady- Wow, I simply cannot believe that you are five years old! We sign you up for Kindergarden next week! We have seen so many changes in you from 4 to 5, the main one being how much you have learned in pre-school. This year you have learned to memorize and recite scripture; you can easily write your name and any other letter from the alphabet; you can read very basic words and are getting better every day at sounding out the words you don't know; you are great at addition and are getting better at subtraction; and you are still a social butterfly! Ms. Tara was your teacher this year at CPCA and you had a rough start to your school year, but you have made so many improvements. Ms. Tara and your dad and I are so proud of you! You played in your first organized sport, which was flag football. You liked it ok, but I think you would have liked it more if the games hadn't been during nap time. In a week you start T-ball and you are super excited to get to wear your cleats! You are still obsessed with the Wii, and your dad and I have still refused to buy one! :-) You still take a 1 1/2 to 2 hour nap each day. You have your Grandpa Alvey and your Aunt Kimmie's sweet tooth! If you get to pick where we go out to eat, you always choose Chuck E. Cheese. You still love to snuggle and are very affectionate! I love that if you are sitting on the chair and I am sitting on the couch you automatically come over and snuggle with me! You are turning into an amazing little boy right before our eyes! We love you so much and can't wait to see what year 5 has in store for you and us! Love you, Mommy and Daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment