Monday, June 14, 2010

Children's Museum

For C's B-day my parents bought us a family membership to the Children's Museum and we have thoroughly enjoyed it!!! My family was up a couple of weeks ago and we took ALL of the kiddos to explore! Enjoy the pictures from the day.

Grandma and Grandpa A playing with C and his cousin Grant
All dressed up for the celebration of a birth!


Learning about how another culture welcomes the birth of a new baby.
Bob the Builder...can we build it, Yes we can!



C loving the couch. Christmas present idea!?!?!?


What a beautiful runway model!!

So happy....once again, Christmas present idea!?!?!
Exploring in the sand.

The World's Largest Etch A Sketch.

Playing with the toolbox...definitely his father's child!!


"Look how cool this is Grant!"

"Yeah, I can do it!"

On the way home one day...doesn't he look so prescious!

They match! I love that smile!

Now that I've found the camera, look for more posts later this week. Have a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment