Tuesday, June 1, 2010
School's Out For Summer!!
Wow, every year the end of the school year gets a little crazier!! So what's happened since I last blogged. Both boys went for their check ups. Cole's stats were: 30 1/2 inches tall and 23.4 lbs. Brady's stats were: 39 1/2 inches tall and 36 lbs. Both boys are getting so big! Cole is in 18-24 month clothes and Brady is in 5T. We celebrated my birthday, Mother's Day and our 6th anniversary. Brady had his last day in the 4's classroom and will start Pre-K next year year. I can hardly grasp the fact that next year is our last year where we don't have a child in school. I definitely don't feel old enough to have an almost school aged child!! Our plans for the summer include swim lessons for Brady, using our Children's Museum membership, Kalahari with the Edward Jone's group, Uncle Jared's and Rachel's wedding, growing our own veggies (tomatoes, jalapenos, red, orange and green peppers, basil, cilantro and parsley), flag football for Brady, and we'll end the summer with a bang with our trip to Hawaii!! Keep checking back for posts from this summer. I am looking forward to spending some time with the boys and having a little more laid back lifestyle!! I would love to post pictures, but our camera appears to be MIA at the moment. Hopefully we will find it and I can upload some pictures of my adorable little boys!! :-) If not, maybe it's time to make a new purchase....I can see Brad rolling his eyes at me now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment