Monday, June 28, 2010

Haircuts...

So Cole's new thing is to put things over his head and then walk blindly around our house. Why, I have no idea but Brady and he crack up every time he does this. This instance it was a toy bin that he put over his head, but it has been a blanket, a bucket, etc!! :-) Silly boys....wonder who they get that from?!?!




It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's captain bibman! We have a drawyer of bibs in our house and Cole is notorious for getting in that drawyer and seeing how many he can put on at once. Then he parades around the house proudly.


"Mom, I don't really need a haircut...long hair is in style!!"
Brady post haircut...looking handsome for Uncle Jared and Rachel's wedding in two weeks!! Can't wait!
Cole post-haircut looking handsome!
"Do these shoes fit me?"

Cole is trying to wrestle with his dad and out of nowhere comes Brady.....
"What Brady, you want us to tag team dad...ok, I'm in." "I want out, I want out....Brady is too crazy!!" Brothers snuggled up watching some cartoons on a Saturday morning. What is more precious than this?
We just got back from Kalahari, so check back later this week for pictures from our weekend. Needless to say, the boys had a blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment