Friday, June 18, 2010

Great News and Family Pictures

I took Cole to the urologist yesterday and his kidney reflux self corrected!! Praise God...no more medicine and no surgery!! He had to have a kidney ultra sound and a VCUG. During the VCUG, they had to insert a catheter so that they could watch him while he emptied his bladder! The doctor overseeing the proceedure was shocked that there wasn't any because Kidney reflux is scored on a scale of 1-5 and Cole was a 3. He thought it would have taken longer than a year for him to outgrow it, but it didn't!! Yeah!!

We also had new family pictures taken a couple of weeks ago. Amanda did them once again and she did an amazing job. Warning-there are a ton of pictures posted. I was only going to post a few, but I loved so many of them that I got carried away! Enjoy!
Cole's 1-year picture


Brady's 4-year pictureI love how he is cheesing for the camera!Brady's favorite thing....before too long he's going to be too big to throw up in the air!Family picture-one of my favorites!
Daddy and his boys

Look at that handsome 4 year old!Little brother wanting to do what big brother is doing!These next three pictures are so Brady! He is constantly making faces and Amanda captured all of them!This picture captures his spirit. He is such a sweet and loving little boy!Being silly.Cole LOVES to give kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment