The boys are getting soooo big!! Brady was 3 1/2 on October 1st and Cole was 7 months on October 9th. Everyone is finally starting to get over their sickness in our house. The last two to get it were Cole and Brad. After much TLC they both felt better before the weekend! My sister Sara and her family came up this weekend. Brady and Brenna played and fought like three year olds and Cole and Grant were snuggly little babies. We went to Eagle Creek park and took some family pictures. We wore the traditional fall colors and I think we got some great shots. Then for fun we put the kids in their Halloween costumes and took them to a playground in the park. Amanda (the photographer) came with us and snapped some shots of the kids running around the playground in their costumes. I can't wait to see those!! I was messing with Cole at the playground and I looked up to see Brady (dressed as Spiderman) chasing Brenna (dressed as a princess). He was yelling, "Don't worry princess, I'll save you." It's funny how early they get into good/evil and trying to save the girl. We packed a picnic lunch and enjoyed a fall day in the park.
Cole eating peas and greenbeans. He won't eat greenbeans plain, so I have to sneak them into his other foods.
He still loves to eat!
If you look closely, you can see Cole's first tooth on the bottom. I love his blue eyes!!
Brady still loves to play with Cole. I am still amazed at how much Brady loves to play with him. I totally thought he would love him but be fairly disinterested in him, but that could not be further from the truth. I think Brady just really loves babies because he was playing with Baby Grant all weekend too.

Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I had an amazing time with you guys, and from what I saw while uploading the pics, they were AWESOME!!!!!! Thank you again for inviting me to tag along and capture those priceless moments! xo
ReplyDelete