Last weekend we traveled to Eau Claire, WI for Brad's good friend from High School, Blum's wedding (his real name is Jeremy, but nobody calls him that). My sister Kristen watched the boys until my mom and dad got up here and then my parents kept them all weekend. Alex's parents kept their two kiddos so we had a kid free weekend with Alex and Sara and all of their high school friends. We had a great time hanging out with everyone! Thanks mom, dad and Kristen for helping us out!!! This weekend we have a house full. My mom, dad, sara, Alex, their two kids and my Uncle Kevin are up. They are going to the Notre Dame game today and then the Colts' game tomorrow. It's a weekend of family and football for us!
"The Boys" - Brad, Blum and Alex
Brad and I enjoying our first weekend away since Cole was born!
They did the dance to see who has been married the longest. This couple was so cute I had to take their picture. They have been married 44 years, and they still seemed so happy and in love with each other. Couples like that inspire me!
My sister and I hanging out.
The happy couple. Mr. and Mrs. Blum
Me and my boys walking to the parade. I just love them!!

So glad you and Brad had a weekend to have fun together, you deserve it. It has been, well lets say an eventful year! Looking foward to seeing you soon its been too long!
ReplyDelete