Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pictures as promised.

Brady the night of his surgery. I think I look worse then him! We knew we wouldn't get much sleep on Sunday night because I had to have Brady at the hospital by 6:30 am. However, we didn 't anticipate Cole arising at 2:15 and staying up until 4 and then Brady waking up at 4:30. I guess they were both a little nervous too!
Looking cute in his Hospital jammies.




Aunt Kristen came to visit him in the hospital and she brought mommy dinner. Yeah for Aunts!Uncle Jared came by to visit Brady on Wednesday evening and brought him a Silly Turkey from Build a Bear (no seriously, the turkey's name is Silly Turkey). Brady and Uncle Jared lovingly refer to each other as "Silly Turkeyman" so it was a very appropriate get well gift! Thanks Uncle Jared!Brenna and the Rogier's sent him some Spiderman balloons when he was in the hospital. He thought that was really cool!!! As you can see in the picture below, Cole thinks they are pretty cool too! Thanks Aunt Sara and Uncle Alex. We can't leave Cole out. He is so happy!
Needless to say, Brady has been completely spoiled during his recovery process. One of these days we're going to have to break the news to him that this is not the normal now! Until then, we'll keep spoiling him until he is 100%. Thanks for all of the prayers. He is doing AMAZINGLY well. We are so blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment