Our little bunny! (He'll love me showing this to his girlfriend when he is 16!!)
His first Easter basket.The nurses love taking pictures of the babies in the NICU. They are kind enough to e-mail them to the parents so we can have a copy too! Then they make these really cute scrapbook pages and put them on each of the babies' doors. Like I said, the Riley nurses are the greatest!! Enjoy the pictures.

How cute!! And how nice of the nurses to send the pics to the parents. I'm so glad Cole is doing better!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable! And he looks GREAT!!! We're so happy things are going well for him.
ReplyDeleteHey Peter Cottontail! Adorable! Thank you so much for stopping by on Saturday that meant a lot to Brandon and I. It was good to see you and Brad looking so good! Take care. I am praying low blood pressure!
ReplyDeleteThat is sooooooooooo cute!!! He looks so great!!!!! Yes, that will be good blackmail material later! :)
ReplyDeleteSooo cute! I can't wait to see that hair in person. And his coloring looks so much like Brady's did. We're praying for low blood pressure and continued good reports!
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely adorable. His eyes are bright and alert. All of us at school are continuing to pray for all of you. - Marsha
ReplyDeleteSuch adorable pics! I love reading the updates and am so glad he's doing better. You're in our prayers!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!!! He looks SO much like Brad in that first picture...maybe it's the bunny ears;-) Keep up the good work Cole and we're praying for a good report on the blood pressure!
ReplyDeleteAsh & Bry
Oh my, these pics are toooooo cute! What a sweetie!
ReplyDelete