This morning I had a wonderful surprise that greeted me when I walked into Cole's room. They had taken him off of the nitric and switched him to a conventional ventilator. They had also dropped his dopamine from 20 to 10. Praise God. It was such a wonderful surprise considering I had called at 5am and they hadn't made any of those changes. He tolerated the changes very well. He is currently down to 7.5 on the dopamine and 30% oxygen on the ventilator. We breath 21% oxygen, so he is only 9% away! They are back to saying he might be off of the ventilator by Sunday. That would be awesome, but we can be patient if he needs to wait until early next week. Thank you to everyone who has brought over food, gifts, etc. We are overwhelmed by how generous everyone has been. We always knew we were blessed with wonderful friends and family, but this week has shown us just how much God has blessed us with these people. Keep the prayers coming and hopefully I will be able to post more pictures sometime this weekend.
God Bless!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just changed the settings so that if you don't have an account you can post under anonymous and just sign your name. (I am still learning how to change things.)
ReplyDeleteRyan, Charlie and I have you in our thoughts and prayers. ~Feiock Family
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful news, Tara! Good job, Cole!
ReplyDeleteIt's great to hear about all of Cole's progress. We are praying and looking forward to reading about the day Cole goes home! Chad
ReplyDeletedear tara, we are praying for you.
ReplyDeletelove, rick and deborah