We finally got to hold him on Sunday! (I am at the hospital, but will post pictures when I get home.) He is having a good day today! They have cut his pain medicine from 1.5 to .75 and they changed his sedation drug from 40 to 30. We are slowly but surely getting rid of things. They hope to continue to increase his feedings in order to get him up to 1 oz per feeding. He is doing really well with his feedings so far. He is currently still being fed through a feeding tube. I was also able to bring in some of his clothes from home for him to wear. He is really starting to look like the adorable, healthy baby we had hoped he would be at birth! (He's been adorable the entire time, we just now get to add the word healthy in there too!) Check back for pictures of his proud mommy and daddy getting to hold him!
God is so good!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

that is sooooooooooo wonderful!!!! what a relief for you!
ReplyDelete