Monday, March 23, 2009

Proud Mommy and Daddy

So sweet! His swelling is finally starting to go down. Don't you like my crazy hair! I can thank my mommy for that one. :-)
Yeah, I get to wear my own clothes! Look at my new outfit Grandma Alvey bought me!

Proud Daddy!



Proud Mommy!


We can't wait to get a picture of Cole and Brady with Mommy and Daddy. You have to be 18 to go into the NICU so Brady isn't allowed in for now. It is hard to have the boys separated, but we completely understand why. We don't want any of the babies to be exposed to unnecessary germs!





11 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH, THAT HAIR IS TOO MUCH!!!!!! I love it!!!! I'm soooo excited you got to hold him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is absolutely precious! I do love the hair!! Your little boy is such a fighter. I can't believe how much he has improved. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! What a great day! We're thrilled for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is how God intended, mommy and daddy holding their baby! I love it! He looks great! Bringing by you dinners today at my lunch hour. Sorry I was not able to pick them up until yesterday. Hope you enjoy and they make life a little easier. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so, so exciting!!! Kevin and I got to look at these pics last night....This is such GREAT news! We are so thankful he's doing well and is almost fully healthy....What a precious cutie too!! You'll all be home together as a family before you know it! (then we get to come visit!)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful pictures! We LOVE his hair! It looks like he has a mohawk. We're praying for you guys and can't wait for the day you get to bring him home! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these photos...he is so precious and you are a beautiful family!! I am soo happy you got to hold him and that he is getting better and better!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great pictures. He is adorable! Where did all of the hair come from? You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers; I'm so glad that you were able to hold him. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is so adorable! He's just as handsome as his big brother! I'm so happy you guys finally got to hold him!!! I know it seemed like a lifetime, Tara! It did for me with Hope, too! God is truely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE his hair! You and Brad don't look too bad either :) I'm so glad you got to hold him. Still praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank God that things are looking up for Cole. He is addorable and the hair is unbleivable. I'll keep praying that you get to take him home soon. Congrats Mary Riley

    ReplyDelete